July 12th, 2022
We are OPEN for bottling and curbside pickup BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To avoid disappointment we ask that you call or e-book your appointment in advance.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to incorporate changes to protect the health of our staff and valued customers.
Here's what to expect when you come in:
1. We ask that all customers attend their appointments with maximum of 3 people per station.
2. Optional mask policy- Regardless of an individual's decision, we encourage all members to be inclusive, respectful and empathetic.
3. On the day of your appointment, please self-screen the following:
- Do you have a fever, new onset of a cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain or nausea/vomiting?
- Have you or anyone in your household been told to isolate?
- Do you currently have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these symptoms please cancel your appointment - either email or call us to re-schedule.
We ask that all those entering the building wash their hands immediately at the hand washing stations provided.
Please arrive promptly for your appointment.
Stay safe and be sure to continue to follow our updates as they become available.